Monday, August 8, 2011

54 days to go...

Seven weeks to go and so much left to do!  Where do the summer's go? 

With only 25 booth spaces left, and all the advertising Mrs. M. has been doing, this is promising to be a phenomenal year.  I have no idea where all these people are going to park, but I'm sure we'll get through it.  : )

School starts on Aug. 22nd, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the kids bustling about again.  They help make this event so much more enjoyable with their energy and generous spirit.

The next PTSA meeting is the 23rd and we'll have all our service contracts signed and paid for that night.  A new large wooden street sign is in the works (keep an eye out in September if you drive by).  I might, finally finish the Information Booth banner!  Just some minor details to touch up.  Sub-committees are in the works for the parking lot and raffle responsibilities, so I'll just need a volunteer coordinator when school starts.  All in all, coming together nicely.