Craft Fair Volunteer Reminder!
This is a reminder that you signed up for a shift during Craft Fair Friday, October 6 or Saturday October 7.
Please check your shift date and time at http://signup.com/go/EFjNotD
Some details to keep in mind:
· Make sure you arrive on time.
· Plan on parking off campus. On campus parking will be $5 and limited to folks shopping at the Craft Fair. Carpooling is advised.
· Wear bronco gear or red and black – something that identifies you as a BV student.
· Be sure to sign in for your shift with Mrs. Sloan before you start at the Info Booth in the front of the fair.
· Be sure to sign out with Mrs. Sloan at the Info Booth before leaving once your shift is complete to validate your full attendance. There could be opportunities to work additional shifts for more community service hours.
If you cannot make a shift or need to swap your shift, please change it online at http://signup.com/go/EFjNotD by Oct. 4th. Changes needed after Oct.4th will need to be done by contacting Mrs. Sloan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so could result in not receiving community service credit. Showing up for a shift not assigned online or worked out ahead of time with Mrs. Sloan will not count for community service.
Remember that you are representing our school and community and courtesy is expected. If you have a rough experience with an overly rude vendor, walk away and find Mrs. Sloan at the Info Booth to handle the situation. All in all this should be a great day and a fun way to get those hours your need for clubs and classes.
Thank you so much in advance for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Community service verification will be sent to you within 2 weeks of the Craft Fair.
BV Librarian and Craft Fair Student Volunteer Coordinator