Student Booths Information below
This year we have a special signup for students:
Craft Fair Volunteer Reminder!
This is a reminder that you signed up for a shift during Craft Fair on Oct. ___ from ____________
We are counting on you being there on this date and time.
Some details to keep in mind:
· Make sure you arrive on time.
· Plan on parking off campus. On campus parking will be $5 and limited to folks shopping at the Craft Fair. Carpooling is advised.
· Wear bronco gear or red and black – something that identifies you as a BV student.
· Be sure to sign in for your shift with Mrs. Sloan before you start at the Info Booth in the front of the fair.
· Be sure to sign out with Mrs. Sloan at the Info Booth before leaving once your shift is complete to validate your full attendance. There could be opportunities to work additional shifts for more community service hours.
If you cannot make a shift or need to swap your shift, please change it online at http://signup.com/go/EFjNotD by Oct. 4th. Changes needed after Oct.4th will need to be done by contacting Mrs. Sloan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so could result in not receiving community service credit. Showing up for a shift not assigned online or worked out ahead of time with Mrs. Sloan will not count for community service.
Remember that you are representing our school and community and courtesy is expected. If you have a rough experience with an overly rude vendor, walk away and find Mrs. Sloan at the Info Booth to handle the situation. All in all this should be a great day and a fun way to get those hours your need for clubs and classes.
Thank you so much in advance for your help. It is greatly appreciatedJ Community service verification will be sent to you within 2 weeks of the Craft Fair.
BV Librarian and Craft Fair Student Volunteer Coordinator
Bella Vista High School
Booth spaces along the south edge of the quad’s grass circle are reserved for Bella Vista students. This includes Student Clubs, class groups and sports teams.
What you need to do:
What you need to do:
- Complete and submit the Student Booth Application along with a check for $25, made payable to “Bella Vista PTSA,” no later than Sept. 29, 2017. This must be done by the Club President, class/group leader or Coach
- Club Presidents will need to contact Club Coordinator, Ms. Sargent, and the Craft Fair Chair, prior to completing a Student Booth Application. Information about participating is typically provided each fall at the Student Club Presidents’ Meeting. However, it is recommended you plan as early as possible. Start by coordinating your club members and agree to a booth theme. The application and information about hosting a booth are at the bottom of this page.
- Booths must be fully set up by 8:00am on the day of the event and may not begin packing up to leave prior to 4pm without attaining permission directly from the Craft Fair coordinator.
You can contact club coordinator, Ms. Sargent, at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org or 308-0400.