Monday, April 4, 2011

Applications are now available!

Shouldn't we all learn something new everyday???  I just did and now you can download the pdf applications and map of the campus, showing all the booth spaces.  The document links are at the bottom of this page.  I added 162 to 171 on the east rim of the quad grass to be shared with the students on the south edge.  Also pay careful attention to the A-1 versus A-2 rows in the front of the school.  They and the B section will all set up on a staggered schedule with A-1 starting at 5:30am, then 6 and 6:30am.

Yes, I still have to set up the outgoing message on the voice mail (so ashamed to be behind already), but know I will check voice mails frequently.  Our current inexpensive phone plan doesn't allow for many minutes, so I'm big on email and quick conversations.  Nothing personal, I swear!  : )

The school so genuinely appreciates all our vendors for their participation and what it means to the students.  The committee promises to do everything it can to make this a positive experience for everyone.

Thank you!!!
Toni