Sunday, April 6, 2014

2014 Craft Fair ~ Welcome to the new year!


Hello Everyone! 
My name is Lisa Miller.  I am the new BV Craft Fair Committee Chair.  My son is currently a junior at Bella Vista and my daughter is an incoming freshman.  I have been involved with my kid’s schools PTA’s and have been on school Boards and soccer Boards for several years.  I have been going to the BV Craft Fair for years as well as other craft fairs in Northern California.  I look forward to working with you, the vendors, and the BV parent volunteers at our 2014 Craft Fair. 

Important note:
After careful consideration, BVCF has decided to discontinue the electronic application and payments this year until we are able to improve and streamline the process.  2014 Vendors will need to download the application and U.S. mail completed application with payment.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW POSTED BELOW. 

Please note the California PTA now requires each participant to sign a Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement.  This must be included in your application packet to participate.


Dates to Remember:
June 9th:  Completed applications & Fees due for 1st round selection

June 24th:  Confirmation packets to be mailed out & first deposit of fees